Your own Gallery page displaying your Artworks on the Internet!
This is easy to set up and enables you to share your artworks with friends and family at home and around the world, simply by sending them the link to your own Gallery.
In addition you can promote your works for sale through your Gallery page.
If you already have a website, you can link your Gallery to that, and vice versa.
- KAS Exhibiting members can establish a Gallery page on the website.
- You can feature up to 15 images on your Gallery page.
- Your Artist’s “Bio” and contact details are included on your Gallery page.
- There is a small administration set up fee of $20. (form below)
- Email your images to the webmaster. (Must be good quality jpeg images of your artwork)
- For each image supply the following: (with the image or separately on a Word.doc)
- Name of work
- Price, if for sale
- Dimensions of image and dimensions of frame, if for sale
- Email your “Bio” and contact details in a Word doc. to the webmaster. (around 250 words, and supply a personal photo jpeg image if you wish it to be included)
- Image sizes should ideally be around 600kb for the Gallery to minimise loading speed. Webmaster will adjust them if necessary.
- How Long? Depending on the Webmaster’s available time, it will take a couple of days to establish and build your Gallery, then you will be ready to share or promote!
- Artists may not copy, reproduce or otherwise deal with any images on the KAS website that are not their own, without prior written permission from the artist and the KAS President.
- Any work exhibited for sale on the online gallery must state if framed or not. The frame must adhere to the conditions of framing applying to all exhibiting KAS members.
- Artworks for the July Awards Exhibition will not be accepted if they have been exhibited in the online gallery.
- Required changes to an online gallery, such as images removed or replaced may incur an administration fee. Marking a painting as “Sold” or changing a price will be done at no charge.
- Artworks sold via the on line gallery may be subject to 25% commission by KAS.