FEBRUARY – Rob Candy, – Watercolour
MARCH – Denis Clarke, –Interpreting Trees, Drawing and Mixed Media
APRIL – Juliet Holmes a Court, – “Capturing the Mood” Acrylics
MAY – Greg Hansell FRAS, – Pastel
JUNE – tba, – tba
JULY – tba, – tba
See below for additional detail on the above Workshops:
How to Book:
There are 4 ways to book and pay for a workshop:
1. Ku-ring-gai Art Society Members only – book and pay online by credit card or Paypal
- To book a workshop please click here. The workshop fee is $65
- (The early-bird discount program has been discontinued for 2017.)
2. Non Members only – book and pay online by credit card or Paypal
- The workshop fee is $90.
- To book a workshop and pay for the workshop, please click here
3. Book online but pay offline
- To book a workshop online, but pay by cheque, eftpos or direct deposit, please click here.
4. Book and pay offline
- Download and print the Workshop Offline Payment Form and either present it at the next general meeting with payment, or post it to:
The Treasurer, PO Box 229, Turramurra NSW 2074
Direct Credit details : Bendigo Bank, BSB 633 000 Acc. 156977167 , but please ensure that the payment detail form is submitted as well.
Please note: If you are paying by Cheque or by Direct Deposit, you must also ring Anne and give your name and phone number to ensure your place on the workshop.
(Anne is automatically informed when payment is made by other methods.)
For any inquiries, feedback or suggestions for future Tutors:
- click here to send Anne an email.
- Or contact Anne Carpenter on 0411 034 413
- Location of all workshops: West Lindfield Community Hall, 40 Moore Avenue, West Lindfield.
- Morning and afternoon tea are provided. Please bring your own mug. Bring your own lunch, or this can be bought at the local shops.
- Set up is from 9 o’clock. Workshops start promptly at 9:30am and conclude at 3:30pm.
- Bookings are essential and workshop must be paid for at time of booking. Participants are booked in order of payment. Class sizes are restricted to a maximum of 16.
- There is no refund or credit for a cancellation. If you are unable to attend please check with Anne or Thomi if there is anyone on the waiting list, or arrange for a friend to attend on your behalf.
- Ku-ring-gai Art Society reserves the right to cancel any workshop if the minimum enrollment is not reached, or there are circumstances beyond their control. When such cases occur, a full refund will be made or the fee may be transferred to another workshop.
- For information about a particular workshop and list of materials see the workshop schedule below. If you prefer to work on an easel, please bring your own as we only provide tables.