Susan Farrell conducted a one day Drawing and Watercolour workshop on the 18th June 2016
- Drawing and Watercolour workshop
- Susan will demonstrate her unique method of using watercolour and drawing media to create fresh and lively images.
B (soft) drawing pencil
Soft watercolour brushes of varying size
3 Watercolour papers taped to a board or 300gm block, medium texture approx 36 X 51cm with scraps of watercolour paper for colour mixing
A stick of charcoal
a water container
Recommended though non essential colours:
- lemon and cadmium yellow,
- raw and burnt sienna,
- alizarin and cadmium red,
- cobalt, ultramarine and cerulean blues
Traditionally trained in all aspects of drawing and painting, Susan has taught at TAFE and community colleges and was a gallery guide at the Art Gallery of NSW. She tutors on regular painting trips to Norfolk Island and next semester begins tutoring a Monday evening class at Ku- ring-Gai art centre, Roseville which she taught at for many years. You will enjoy this workshop and Susan’s gentle encouragement.
You can book this workshop online via this KAS website.
Any inquiries please contact either Anne Carpenter on 0411 034 413 or Thomi Graham on 0408 891 702