Our KAS 2018 10th November Workshop will be presented by Kristine Ballard on Fragmented Florals.
- Have fun creating your own artworks.
- This workshop is for anyone who loves colour but is convinced they have no talent or skill.
- Using a range of art mediums you will learn how to take your favourite colours and let them help you create an abstracted artwork that reflects your unique personality.THE FOCUS OF THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE ON STILL LIFE FLORALS.Bring along a pic of your favourite flowers if you like for inspiration or work from life!No skills required, just enthusiasm and a love for colour. What you get
- Fully guided creativity art class
- Easy and fun exercises to cultivate your own colour palette
- Easy ways to create contemporary designs and artwork
- Create your own watercolour artworks
- Create your own canvas artwork
- Inspiring ideas to continue developing your own style
- Equipment to bring
- 1 sheet of watercolour paper (300sgsm)
- 1 Canvas (roughly 60 x 60cm square)
- Acrylic paint ( a good range of colours: Warm and cool of the primary colours, black and white)
- Range of brushes
- Palette for mixing
- Water bucket • Paper towels • Apron
Kristine Ballard is a practicing artist and arts educator. She has exhibits and teaches in Australia and internationally.
The originator of the Fragmatism® style, she will help you develop and nurture your very own abstraction style.
You can book this workshop online via this KAS website. http://ourkas.com.au/news/workshops/
Any inquiries please contact Anne Carpenter on 0411 034 413