Our KAS 2018 September Workshop will be presented by Jane Blundell on Watercolour Florals
- Watercolour with a Botanical theme
- In this watercolour workshop we’ll work with a range of botanical subjects to explore some different watercolour techniques.
- Areas we’ll cover, in more or less detail depending on the interests of the group, will be working with a limited palette; techniques for painting leaves, stems and petals; backgrounds; special effects; colour mixing and some mixed media.
- We’ll complete one or two larger paintings (A4 or A3 depending on individual preferences) and some sketches.
What to bring.
- Your usual watercolour palette,
- a pencil, ruler, eraser,
- notebook (ideally watercolour friendly),
- waterproof pen and brushes.
- Also two or three pieces of 300gsm cold pressed watercolour paper in either A4 or A3 size as you prefer.
- Two water containers,
- paper towel and any other materials you like to have with you.
- I’ll have a number of extra tools to use, as well as tubes of paint if necessary.
You can book this workshop online via this KAS website. http://ourkas.com.au/news/workshops/
Any inquiries please contact Anne Carpenter on 0411 034 413