Dear KAS Member.
As we engage with another new year 2020, Your KAS membership Renewal can be paid simply online through this website.
If you have not logged into the website for a while, you may have forgotten the process?
So below is a reminder, and if you need further assistance, your two KAS Webmasters, Anne and Bryan, are only an email message away. Just send us an email to email@example.com , give us a preferred contact number, and we will call to talk you through.
To Log On:
- Go to the KAS website: ourkas.com.au
- Click the “log in” button on top RH corner of the Home page.
- Normally, your user name is : FirstnameSecondname (No Space)
- (If this does not work, or you have forgotten your UserName, then the KAS Web Guy or Gal will advise your user name.)
- If you cannot remember your password, then click on the “Lost Your Password” button.
- You will receive an email containing a link back to the KAS website. If the link is highlighted in blue, then click on it. If not highlighted, copy the link, and paste it in your web browser.
- This link will take you to a KAS password entry page.
- Enter your new choice of password.
- You are then in the KAS website. You should be presented with a page that allows you to pay your 2020 Membership dues.
- Enjoy your 2020 KAS Membership. Don’t forget to log out when you have finished.
Regards, Your KAS Web Team.