Dear KAS Member.
If you have not logged into the website for a while, you may have forgotten the process?
So below is a reminder, and if you need further assistance, your two KAS Webmasters, Anne and Bryan, are only an email message away.
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , give us a preferred contact number, and we will call to talk you through.
To Log On:
- Go to the KAS website: ourkas.com.au
- Click the “log in” button on top RH corner of the Home page.
- Normally, your user name is : FirstSecond (No Space, Capital Letters as shown)
- Alternatively use your email address.
- (If this does not work, or you have forgotten your UserName, then the KAS Web Guy or Gal can advise your user name.)
- If you cannot remember your password, then click on the “Lost Your Password” button.
- You will receive an email containing a link back to the KAS website. If the link is highlighted in blue, then click on it. If not highlighted, copy the link, and paste it in your web browser.
- This link will take you to a KAS password entry page.
- Enter your new choice of password. (twice to confirm)
- You are then in the KAS website.
- Don’t forget to log out when you have finished.
Regards, Your KAS Web Team.