Come along for a 2 day weekend workshop on the 18th and 19th May
Workshop details to come
More details to come
About the Tutor:
Jenny McCracken has a broad range of experience across many mediums; she creates 3D pavement art, trompe l’oeil (trick of the eye) murals, portraits, visual minutes, commissioned works and sculptures to name but a few. In addition to exhibiting and teaching art workshops, Jenny is also Australia’s most highly awarded pavement artist. Her work is celebrated internationally
1. Ku-ring-gai Art Society Members only – log in, then book and pay online by credit card or Paypal
- The workshop fee is $130 (this is a 2 day workshop)
2. Non Members only – book and pay online by credit card or Paypal
- The workshop fee is $180 (this is a 2 day workshop)
For any enquiries, feedback or suggestions for future tutors, click here to send Prue Finlay an email.
- Location of all workshops: West Lindfield Community Hall, 40 Moore Avenue, West Lindfield.
- Set up is from 9:30. Workshops start promptly at 10am and conclude at 4pm.
- Morning and afternoon tea are provided. Please bring your own lunch, or this can be bought at the local shops.
- Bookings are essential and workshop must be paid for at time of booking. Participants are booked in order of payment. Class sizes are restricted to a maximum of 16.
- There is no refund or credit for a cancellation. If you are unable to attend please check with Prue if there is anyone on the waiting list, or arrange for a friend to attend on your behalf.
- Ku-ring-gai Art Society reserves the right to cancel any workshop if the minimum enrollment is not reached, or there are circumstances beyond their control. When such cases occur, a full refund will be made or a coupon will be issued to use for another workshop.
- If you prefer to work on an easel, please bring your own as we only provide tables and chairs.