It is time to celebrate – so let’s do it with a workshop!
Jose Guitierrez is doing a Portraiture Workshop with KAS on November 6th at West Lindfield Hall, 10am to 4.30pm
For this workshop you can use any medium you prefer to work in.
If there is someone that may want to play ‘model’ that will be great, otherwise we can work from photos.
No set materials list – bring your preferred medium and materials to work in
About the Tutor:
Australian artist Jose Gutierrez was born in Chile;
graduated from the National Academy of Fine Arts
In his career he has worked in advertising as a graphic
designer as well as a fine arts artist.
Jose has participated through the years in many group
and solo exhibitions, receiving numerous awards.
He is a teacher who conducts art classes and workshops
on a range of mediums, including oils, acrylic,
watercolours, pastels, drawing and mixed media.
Jose’s artworks are found in Australian and overseas
A passionate artist and tutor that enjoys digital
photography and contemporary computer work;
…technology applied to the visual arts.
Jose is a member of the Drummoyne Art Society.
To see more of his work, go to www.josegutierrez.art
1. Ku-ring-gai Art Society Members only – log in, then book and pay online by credit card or Paypal
- The workshop fee is $65
2. Non Members only – book and pay online by credit card or Paypal
- The workshop fee is $90.
For any enquiries, feedback or suggestions for future tutors, click here to send Prue Finlay an email.
- Location of all workshops: West Lindfield Community Hall, 40 Moore Avenue, West Lindfield.
- Set up is from 9 o’clock. Workshops start promptly at 9:30am and conclude at 3:30pm.
- Morning and afternoon tea are provided. Please bring your own lunch, or this can be bought at the local shops.
- Bookings are essential and workshop must be paid for at time of booking. Participants are booked in order of payment. Class sizes are restricted to a maximum of 16.
- There is no refund or credit for a cancellation. If you are unable to attend please check with Prue if there is anyone on the waiting list, or arrange for a friend to attend on your behalf.
- Ku-ring-gai Art Society reserves the right to cancel any workshop if the minimum enrollment is not reached, or there are circumstances beyond their control. When such cases occur, a full refund will be made or a coupon will be issued to use for another workshop.
- If you prefer to work on an easel, please bring your own as we only provide tables and chairs.