Our new website went live 16th January 2019.
Thank you to the now over 230 members who have paid their 2019 membership dues and can/have logged on to experience the new web-site. Those existing members that are not so “e-savvy”, have been assisted by our special NEM support program.
If you have paid your 2019 Membership, you can now log into your KAS Website:
To Log On:
- Go to the KAS website: ourkas.com.au
- Click the log in button on top RH corner of the Home page.
- Normally, your user name is : FirstnameSecondname (No Space)
- (If this does not work, the KAS Web Guy will advise your user name.)
- You do not yet have a password. Click the “Lost Your Password” button.
- You will receive an email containing a link back to the KAS website. If the link is highlighted in blue, then click on it. If not highlighted, copy the link, and paste it in your web browser.
- This link will take you to a KAS password entry page.
- Enter your choice of password.
You are then in the KAS website. Log out. Log in again. Enjoy. Don’t forget to log out when you finish your session
If you have not yet paid your 2019 membership.
- Your personalised email log in link sent January to the new KAS website has expired.
- Please call our Treasurer Caroline on 9440 0159 or 0407 487 391 and pay by Credit Card, or send your direct deposit to the KAS bank account.
- When payment is confirmed, we can advise how to then log on to the KAS Website.
The many facilities and services of our new Website will benefit our members, but as importantly, will ultimately reduce the workload of our volunteer members. Paying your 2019 membership fees will allow you access to the wider content on the KAS website. You can immediately book the excellent workshops already scheduled for 2019.