Our new website went live 16th January 2019.
Thank you to the over 160 members who have now paid their 2019 membership dues and can/have logged on to experience the new web-site. Those existing members that are not so “e-savvy”, have been assisted by our special NEM support program.
For those that have not yet activated their account, or paid their 2019 membership:
You would have received an email with your personalised log in to the new KAS website on 24th January. This link will expire on the 24th February. You are able to settle your 2019 membership dues by CC when you log on.
Majority of members have logged on without problem. A few members experienced the following:
- On Line CC Payment facility.
- This is operated for KAS by PayPal. You do not have to be a PayPal member, normal Visa/Mastercard payments are facilitated.
- The CC information data form may be set for “United States” this can be changed by clicking the box, and selecting “Australia”.
- Member prefers to pay membership by cheque or by DD to Bank.
- This does involve some manual processing by our volunteer members.
- Make your payment to the KAS Treasurer. Advise KAS Membership Officer, Harry Monty on 9958 2596
- Treasurer will confirm receipt of payment to Membership Officer.
- Membership Officer will have the Member KAS On Line Account activated.
- Member will then be given a UserName, and instructed how to activate their on-line account.
The many facilities and services of our new Website will benefit our members, but as importantly, will reduce the workload of our volunteer members. Paying your 2019 membership fees will allow you access to the wider content on the KAS website. You can immediately book the excellent workshops already scheduled for 2019, and you will be able to submit entries for the March Autumn exhibition.