Hello fellow Artists and KAS Members.
With 2020 now behind us we look forward to a better and creative new 2021.
Thank you very much to the Members that very quickly have already renewed on line their KAS membership in the first week of receiving our President Liz’s memo.
If you have forgotten your KAS Website Membership password, not to worry, easily fixed, refer to the note below.
If you are unable to log onto the website you may pay your 2021 membership by one of the following:
- Renew On Line. www.ourkas.com.au
- Best Option.
- Fast Fully Automatic Renewal.
- Saves our Volunteer Members much work.
- Direct Deposit to the KAS Bank Account.
- BSB: 633 000
- Account: 156977167.
- Please email Caroline advising of your remittance: email@example.com
- Call KAS Treasurer Caroline and supply your credit card details.
- 0407 487 391
- By Cheque.
- To: Ku-ring-gai Art Society Inc.
- Mail: PO Box 229, Turramurra, 2074.
- Your 2020 Membership will be activated when payment receipt is confirmed.
- Social Membership: $60
- Exhibitor Membership: $70
Your renewed membership avails of many benefits.
- Access to all member features of the KAS website.
- Access to the KAS Monthly Newsletter, packed full or Art news, this became a much appreciated communication link to many of our fellow members during COVID restrictions.
- Access to attend Art Demonstrations at monthly general meetings. (Subject to COVID conditions)
- Access to apply for Exhibition Member if you are currently a Social Member.
- Discounted access to KAS Workshops.
- On line application to exhibit in KAS General exhibitions at the St Ives Gallery. (Subject to COVID conditions)
- On line application to exhibit in the KAS Award exhibition at the St Ives Gallery. (Subject to COVID conditions)
- Sharing your Artistic Talents and Experience with, and learning from fellow Artists.
Further to the above, we at the Ku-ring-gai Art Society are a “not for profit” and a “Volunteer “run operation, please put your hand up to help out in a volunteer capacity. Please refer to the recent newsletters and communication from our KAS President on currently available vacant roles.
Thanks, your KAS Web Team,
Anne & Bryan
Forgotten your KAS Membership Website Password?
On the KAS Home Page. www.ourkas.com.au
User Name: Enter your User Name OR your email address. (Either will work)
Password: Leave blank.
Select button: “ forgot password.”
The System Will: send you an email…..the email will contain a blue link … select the link …this will enable you to set a new password…. log out and log in again. .enjoy…. log off when you are done.